Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer
It is the true gems in the gym that are able to lay claim to being able to give you a full-body workout, the cross trainer certainly fits the bill and for good reason too as explained here. Experts agree that we should all aim for 30 minutes of exercise at least three times a week (lowest price) but sometimes there just isn’t enough time in the day to get ready and hit the gym. With an elliptical machine like the BE5920 you can exercise in the privacy and the comfort of your own home for as long as and whenever you like.
Cross trainers work the whole body at once through a movement that you could compare to cycling, jogging or skiing but with the added bonus of never having to go outside in the rain or snow. As you ‘pedal’ back and forth you push and then pull the vertical handlebars working out your biceps and your triceps as well as thighs and calf muscles. This model is one of the better versions in the budget range of cross trainers.
Some of the features of the Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer are:
- Alternately exercise your arms and legs or both at the same time if you prefer, the handlebars can be fixed in place if you just want to focus on your legs.
- Non-slip foot pedals for added safety
- Vary the intensity of the workout with adjusting tension dial – you can go for a long easy workout or ramp it up and have a shorter, more intensive workout.
- Strong steel frame means this cross trainer is built to last
- Low impact exercise minimises risk of injury so you can stay on target to meet your fitness goals
- Cardio-vascular exercise is the key to good health and well-being, strengthening your heart and lungs the more work you put in.
- Battery operated on board computer allows you to see how many kilometres you’ve covered and how many calories you’ve burnt.
- Easy assembly with all required tools such as allen key and spanner included.
- Compact design means it won’t take up too much space like some of the larger, more expensive models do.
- Suitable for those who want to tone up, get fit and lose weight.
Due to the ‘full body workout‘ aspect of this elliptical trainer it really can be said that this is the only bit of fitness kit you would ever need. Of course if you are setting up a home gym and already have a treadmill and stepping machine in place already, the BE5920 will complement them offering you the opportunity for a low impact workout whenever you feel like it. In the budget range you can’t really go wrong with this model and because of its compact size it can be placed almost anywhere in the home. It’s quiet, robust and full of useful features to track your progress. Assembly is a doddle with included instructions and all the moving parts come pre-greased so you can get started on your new workout regimen as soon as it’s out of the box.