V-Fit MCCT1 Combination 2-in-1 Magnetic & Elliptical Trainer
The V-Fit MCCT1 is a good quality, budget priced hybrid cross trainer / bike machine machine. Cross training combines several exercise actions at once; jogging, stepping and cycling (lowest price). Most of us would agree that we can sometimes neglect our cardio-vascular health but with today’s busy lifestyles, sometimes it’s just not possible to find the time to exercise properly. It is therefore a worthwhile investment to have one of these at home because it is an investment in your own good health and is just the right size so it can be used by the whole family.
V-Fit MCCT1 is a very good choice, here are some its best features:
- Eight levels of resistance enable you to vary your workouts from slow and steady up to a heart-pounding intensity.
- Easy to read digital display enables you to keep track of the calories burned and distance crossed.
- Adjustable saddle height for optimal comfort
- Unique 2-in1 feature enables you to fix the handlebars in place effectively making it in to an exercise cycle if you want to focus on your legs while resting your arms
- Alternatively, you can let your arms do all the work in elliptical mode if your legs are still sore from yesterday!
- Nothing beats cardio-vascular activity for fitness as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Work out in front of the TV or with your favourite workout music on your phone.
- Compact size doesn’t compromise space wherever you want to keep it, be that your home gymnasium or your lounge.
- Weighing only 36kg, the V-Fit can be moved around with ease.
- Low friction, cast iron flywheel offers a smooth and quiet ride whatever the weather outside.
- Reverse motion allows you to alternately exercise the front and back of your legs for all round toning.
If the only bit of fitness equipment you ever buy is a cross trainer, this model is a relatively good all-rounder, in its price range and negates the need to buy a separate exercise bike or treadmill because it can and does exercise every part of your body. It comes complete with full assembly instructions and a user manual, as well as the tools you will need to put this together after unboxing.
The great thing about cross trainers is that you can vary the intensity of your exercise. With The MCCT1, while you don’t have the resistance of a flywheel, you can still get that pumped feeling using the standard friction of your own movement.
One day you might feel like a long, slow ride while on other days you might prefer a shorter, more intensive workout, experts and athletes all agree that it is variety in exercise that is the key to good overall health and well-being. The V-Fit MCCT1 is an ideal entry-level cross trainer for those just looking to improve their fitness, lose a bit of weight or simply just to tone up their muscles a bit before going on holiday, everyone wants to look their best on the beach!
Inexpensive and accessible to the whole family due to its compact size, V-Fit have made a unique 2-in-1 elliptical trainer and exercise bike that doesn’t dominate your living space. You’ll never have to go the gym again or go running or cycling in the rain plus when you are exercising at home, no-one has to see you at your sweatiest!