York Fitness Active 110 Cross Trainer Review
If you are trying to get into shape there are few, if any, better ways to do so efficiently than to invest in a cross trainer. These are specially designed to give you an all over, full body workout in one machine so you can consider it as an affordable alternative to going to the gym. Elliptical trainers let you exercise your arms, legs and upper body all at the same time (learn more here!).
The York Fitness Active 110 is one of the best in the budget price market. York are well established and well known for their range of home fitness equipment and you may already own some other matching sports gear such as an exercise bike or a set of weights, if so you should have a reasonable idea of the good quality synonymous with York that enable it to compete with the more expensive brands.
Features of the York Fitness Active 110 Cross Trainer:
- Monitor your heart rate effortlessly and without any wires with the in-built hand sensors, the higher your heart rate the more calories you are burning.
- All over cardio vascular exercise boosts health and physical fitness rating.
- Comes with eight levels of magnetic resistance ranging from easy to very tough so you can start off easily and increase the level as your fitness improves.
- Striking ergonomic design and doesn’t take up too much space.
- Light enough to be moved around as required on its built-in wheels.
- LCD Screen tells you how many calories you’ve burned off how, quickly you are moving and how much time you have been exercising (or how much time you have left)
- Non-slip pedals and easy grip handle bars.
- 12” Stride length is ideal for most women and shorter men.
- Water bottle holder.
- Battery operated electronics but comes with 2x AA batteries included
- Not recommended for people over 110kg or 242lbs in weight
- Easy to assemble, full instructions included.
- Work out at home while you listen to music or watch TV!
Packed with features, this cross trainer is as good as any you would find in a gym and once you have assembled it you will be ready to start improving your health. In order to get the best out of it, you will need to use it on a regular basis – preferably for a minimum of half an hour every day and with varying intensity and time spent but cross training is always enjoyable as your endorphins begin to flow. Your motivation will only increase as you feel the fat burning away as your muscles tone up in your arms and legs.
So if you are overweight or just trying to get into even better shape, the York Fitness Active 110 is ideal. Having a machine that enables you to exercise your whole body or to focus on your arms and legs separately means you never have to think about going to the gym or jogging in the rain again.