York Fitness Perform 210 Cross Trainer Review
Losing weight and getting fit is something that nearly every one of us wishes we could achieve. Unfortunately, our busy lifestyles can make it difficult to find time to go out jogging or to sign up for an expensive monthly gym membership that might not even get used (lowest price). Working out on a cross trainer allows you to exercise your whole body and the York Fitness Perform 210 Cross Trainer is one of the best in it’s price range, easily on a par with any similar machine you might find in a professional gym.
Doctors and sports professionals would agree that cardio vascular exercise is key to good health, long life and general wellbeing and this model offers you the chance to exercise your arms, legs and upper body all at once or individually. Because you get the full-body workout, you don’t need to clutter your home with more fitness equipment, the cross trainer does the lot.
Some features of the York Fitness Perform 210 Cross Trainer:
- All over, full body cardio exercise is a brilliant and effective way to lose weight quickly while improving your overall fitness.
- With regular use you can and will lose weight, not to mention toning up your muscles from your biceps to your bum!
- Smart, elegant design makes it look like a much more expensive model and is on a par in terms of quality with the kind of cross trainer machines professionals might use.
- Comes with thirty-two levels of resistance so you can start off easily with minimal resistance and then increase it as your fitness level goes up.
- Neat, easy-read light up digital screen tells you everything you need to know about your work out including calories burned, time taken and distance covered.
- Increase resistance effortlessly by turning the ‘scroll’ wheel during your work out.
- 19 separate workout programmes offers variety during your sessions and allow you to test yourself.
- Can be used by people up to 150kg or 330lbs in weight
- Monitor your heart rate and body fat with built in hand sensors, no trailing wires.
- Exercise at home whenever you feel like it.
- Touch pad, easy to use controls.
The York Fitness Perform 210 Cross Trainer comes in a white, black and orange design that is immediately eye catching but this machine is all about the athletics, not the aesthetics. It is easily comparable to equipment professional sports people use in terms of quality.
Experts recommend that you exercise for a minimum of 75 minutes a week at an intensive level, with this machine installed at home there can be no excuses and there is nothing stopping you from using the machine every day, alternating between long, gentler workouts and shorter harder workouts.
If you are aiming to lose weight you can’t go wrong with cross training as an all over workout puts every part of your body to the test although you can choose to focus on just your legs or upper body strength training. It’s certainly a worthwhile investment and can be used by all the family.